The first line of defense for Humansville is the GREAT BARRIER made from the very bodies of our dead enemies. Coming out of the barriers are huge observation towers called hair follicles to search for incoming aggressive pathogens. The last defensive method on the barrier is the secretion of tsunami size waves to drown and wash away incoming pathogens.
This area of Humansville is off-limits to normal citizens and you have been granted special access to it.
The bodys defense Army is broken down into two large units, Nonspecific defense units and Specific defense units.
Nonspecific defenses: These defensive units are the reconnaissance units of the army. They secretly prowl through Humansville looking for invading pathogens.
Specific defenses: These offensive units are known broken down into numerable squads specifically trained to kill certain pathogens.
These squads are.
1. Cytotoxic T cells: These soldiers are responsible for direct and utter destruction of incoming pathogens.
2. Memory T cells: These soldiers stand behind the Cytotoxic cells and watch the moments of a specific pathogen then when the pathogen reenters the body the memory cell turns into a Cytotoxic cell and destroys the invader.
3. Suppressor T cells: These cells give the command to stop attacking.
4. Helper T cells: These cells formulate strategies for offensive and defensive procedures.
5. B-cells: These are another type of attacking cells that produce antigens which are chemicals developed to kill pathogens.