The brain is divided into six sectors which specialize in different activities.
1. The Cerebrum- The cerebrum is one of the most highly classified sectors of Brain H.Q. it is here where conscious thoughts are developed, memory is stored, and sensations occur.
2. The Diencephalon- This sector of the brain is divided into two subdivisions the thalamus and the hypothalamus.
a. Thalamus- This area works with the relaying and processing of sensory information.
b. Hypothalamus- The scientist of this area study to make sure our emotions and hormones are being regulated correctly.
3. The Midbrain- Information sent from the visual and auditory systems are decoded here to determine if any motor response is needed from the muscles of Humansville.
4. The Pons- This region of the brain contains nuclei involved with somatic and visceral control of our muscles.
5. The Medulla Oblongata- This sector of the brain makes sure autonomic functions such as heart rate, blood pressure, respiration, and digestive activities are working properly.
6. Cerebellum- This area of the brain controls voluntary and involuntary motor activities as well as stored memories of previous movements.